Friday, September 5, 2008

The Jorgenson Family


Spotlight Survey

Names and Ages:
Tucker: 24
Jessica: 22
Ava: 3 Months

Where are you from?:
Tucker: Highland
Jessica: Alpine

School/Work Information:
Tucker works for prosper as a sales consultant, he also is a full-time student at UVU majoring in Business Management. I am a part-time student at UVU majoring in Community Health Education trying to graduate in April 2009. I also stay home and hang out with Ava.

Interests/Activities/Hobbies/Talents:
Tucker loves to go snowboarding, snowmobiling, winter camping, skateboarding, mountain biking, hiking, golfing and he loves fast cars especially Subarus. I like running, hiking, camping, boating, snowboarding, and I like to cook. I also play the violin. We also both love to spend time with our families and love to make Ava laugh!

Fun facts about your kids (if you have any):
Ava is so much fun! She is already teething and is only 3 months, so she is always munching on her hands.

Favorite Foods:
Tucker loves any Mexican or Peruvian food! He doesn't really like sweets, if we go to get a treat he would rather order a hamburger than an ice cream cone. I love Mexican (especially Cafe Rio), Italian, and Chinese food.

How did you meet?:
Tucker and I met back in January 2003. Tucker was graduated and was waiting to turn 19 to go on his mission. I was a junior in high school. We both started to like each other but neither of us wanted to admit it because Tucker didn't want a girlfriend before his mission, and I didn't want a missionary. By July we were best friends and spent every possible moment together. August came and we finally admitted that we liked each other, then Tucker left in October. When he got home in October 2005 I was up at BYU-Idaho and he said that he wanted to date other people, so I of course told him that I didn't care because I was "dating" guys up at school. Then we talked on the phone everyday and neither of us went on a date with another person. In December I came back to Utah and by February we were engaged and then we were married May 5, 2006.

Birthdays:
Tucker: August 21
Jessica: May 28
Ava: May 31

Anniversary:
May 5, 2006

Callings:
Tucker just got called to be a primary teacher for the 11 year olds. I just got released as the YW sports director, so we will have to see what I will do next.

Anything else you want everyone to know:
We love this ward, and hope to get to know all of you better!

No comments: