Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Brown Family


Names and Ages: Zachary, 22 Heather, 20

Where are you from?: Zach grew up in Annabella, Utah. I grew up outside of Richfield, Utah on the church dairy.

School/Work Information: Currently, neither of us are attending school but we'd both like to in January. Zach works in Springville for a millionaire lady and he does whatever he wants her to do around the property. That includes cleaning the pool, washing the cars, pulling weeds, etc. I just started working at an inbound call center in Lindon but am still looking for another job.

Interests/Activities/Hobbies/ Talents: Zach loves wrestling. He did it most of his adolescent life and would like to continue it at UVU if possible. He wants to learn piano and is currently teaching himself slowly. He also enjoys hunting, boating, and camping with his family and friends and likes working with his hands (not in an office). Zach and I both LOVE to read good books! I enjoy doing crafty things as long as I can get a project started (which I'm not good at). I've been working on a hand sewn baby blanket for over a year now and...its almost done. I love Volleyball and wish I could play more often. We both really really enjoy family gatherings and since we're both the younger of the siblings, there are a plethora of nieces and nephews to play with and enjoy.

Fun facts about your kids (if you have any): No kids yet. :-(

Favorite Foods: Zach loves what he calls "Garden Soup." When he was a kid, he and his friends would go out into his mom's garden with a knife and spoon, bowl, and water/vinegar and cut up all varieties of vegetables, mix them in the bowl, and eat them straight and raw. Also, he loves tomato sandwiches. I think my favorite food is mostly anything with good shrimp in it. I love any angel hair alfredo with either shrimp or chicken and broccoli.

How did you meet?: Zach and I met in high school. I was dating a good friend of his and we became friends that way. He stayed my friend and filled the typical role of "nice guy" until his friend messed up too many times. Then, we started to date and he left on his mission. We dated from day one when we both returned to the States and got married 4 months later.

Birthdays: Zach - July 26 Heather - June 27

Anniversary: April 25th

Callings: We don't have any....yet....

Anything else you want everyone to know: We both grew up in families of 7 and we both fall in line as #6. We sell food storage as a part time thing if anyone is interested and we're excited about getting to know the ward.

No comments: