Names and Ages:
Jeff: 28, Suzanna: 25, Chadley: 4, Dallin: 2
Where are you from?:
Jeff was born in Boise, Suzanna was born in Texas, but we moved to Central California when we were both pretty young.
School/Work Information:
Jeff is working towards a Bachelors in Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Family Financial Planning, we hope to have it complete around the turn of the century. Jeff just got a job working for Wells Fargo that he'll start on the 20th. We are so happy to leave the graveyard shift and icy canyon roads in the past!
Suzanna is the proud recipient of a high school diploma, and is currently a circus master at her home. (When I go back to school, though, I want to major in photography. At least that's how I feel today, my majors have also been elementary education, landscape architecture, and culinary arts.)
Interests/Activities/Hobbies/Talents:
Jeff loves college football, and playing basketball. He also follows the stock market pretty closely, and likes investing "virtual money," the fact that he has had over a 100% return since February should make his virtual wife very happy, however, his actual wife would like to see him invest actual money!
Suzanna loves to take pictures, and eventually would like to get really good at it! She loves to read, mostly fiction, and enjoys writing as well. She also loves to bake!
Interests/Activities/Hobbies/Talents:
Jeff loves college football, and playing basketball. He also follows the stock market pretty closely, and likes investing "virtual money," the fact that he has had over a 100% return since February should make his virtual wife very happy, however, his actual wife would like to see him invest actual money!
Suzanna loves to take pictures, and eventually would like to get really good at it! She loves to read, mostly fiction, and enjoys writing as well. She also loves to bake!
Fun facts about your kids (if you have any):
Chadley Ann is the sweetest little girl, ever. She loves to take care of people, and to make sure they're happy. Ever since she was little, if someone around her got hurt she would cry until she knew they were okay. Her favorite scripture hero is Nephi. In fact she was going to through a pile of give-away and found a picture frame I was getting rid of. She asked if she could have it, I said sure, I asked who she wanted a picture of, thinking it would be a cousin or grandparent, she replied, "Nephi!" So now she has a framed picture of Nephi in her room.
Dallin is a big boy! He is turning two tomorrow and is just big. Not only is he big, but he is solid! Mommy has hurt her back more than once trying to lug him around. Dallin was born on Friday the 13th and weighed 10lbs 6oz (the doctor said he "felt like" a 7 pounder, yeah right) and has been a chuncker ever since. Our neighbor back in California refers to him as "Brutus." Dallin's pass times are racing trucks, playing with his cars and wearing his big sisters princess shoes, much to daddy's dismay. I told him that if he didn't like Dallin wearing high heels, then he had better get cowboy boots because Dallin just likes the noise. Daddy is still trying to decide which is the lesser of the two evils.
Favorite Foods:
Jeff's is ice cream, Suzanna's is Mushu Pork, Chadley's is macaroni and cheese, Dallins is whatever is available.
How did you meet?:
We grew up in the same ward. I actually have a picture of Jeff and I receiving a school award on the same day. We never dated though, then he served a mission, I went to Ricks, and when we both got back, Jeff was called to be the Stake YSA rep, and I was our ward rep, I think those were our favorite callings (besides Jeff's mission) because we both worked so hard. Anyway the ward (and especially my father) endeavored to fix us up. The rest is history.
Birthdays:
Jeff 1/14/80, Suzanna 11/11/82, Chadley 8/31/04, Dallin 10/13/06.
Anniversary:
April 25, 2008
Callings:
Jeff teaches the 14-15 year olds, Suzanna is the Enrichment Leader.
Anything else you want everyone to know:
I scanned the picture from our elementary school... can you tell where Jeff and Suzanna are?

Favorite Foods:
Jeff's is ice cream, Suzanna's is Mushu Pork, Chadley's is macaroni and cheese, Dallins is whatever is available.
How did you meet?:
We grew up in the same ward. I actually have a picture of Jeff and I receiving a school award on the same day. We never dated though, then he served a mission, I went to Ricks, and when we both got back, Jeff was called to be the Stake YSA rep, and I was our ward rep, I think those were our favorite callings (besides Jeff's mission) because we both worked so hard. Anyway the ward (and especially my father) endeavored to fix us up. The rest is history.
Birthdays:
Jeff 1/14/80, Suzanna 11/11/82, Chadley 8/31/04, Dallin 10/13/06.
Anniversary:
April 25, 2008
Callings:
Jeff teaches the 14-15 year olds, Suzanna is the Enrichment Leader.
Anything else you want everyone to know:

3 comments:
Jeff was born in Boise?! Paul was happy to hear that... brothers at heart!
I found Suzanna but I can't find Jeff... you must post the answer
Okay, I'm the one with the giant seagull landing on my head... oh wait, no, that's just my bow! (I hope our daughters don't resent us for the big bows we put in their hair, like I do with my mother!) Jeff is the cute little Basketball player on the top left. What a cutie!
Post a Comment